If you have been the victim of a crime, if a member of your immediate family has been the victim of a crime, if you have witnessed an assault, a break and enter or some other crime, the Mauricie CAVAC staff can help you overcome the physical, psychological and social consequences of the victimization, and assist you in obtaining compensation for the harm you have suffered.
The Mauricie CAVAC main office is located at:
950, rue Royale. Bureau 104
Trois-Rivières (Québec) G9A 4H8
To make an appointment with a Mauricie CAVAC support worker, call:
You can also reach the CAVAC by e-mail at: email@example.com
Opening hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Mauricie CAVAC also has service points for clients at:
News from the CAVAC
• The Mauricie CAVAC honors its collaborators (in French)
• Rapport annuel 2012-2013 (in French)
• Rapport financier 2012/2013 (in French)
• The CAVAC network celebrates its 25th anniversary!
• Dépliant à l'intention des adolescents "En parler c'est pas un crime!" (in French) - Press Release (in French)
•Guide à l'intention des adolescents"En parler c'est pas un crime!"
Press Release (in French)