If you have been the victim of a crime, if a member of your immediate family has been the victim of a crime, if you have witnessed an assault, a break and enter or some other crime, the Montérégie CAVAC staff can help you overcome the physical, psychological and social consequences of the victimization, and assist you in obtaining compensation for the harm you have suffered.
To speak to a case worker at the Montérégie CAVAC or to make an appointment, call 450 670-3400 or 1 888 670-3401 between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m., Mondays to Fridays. However, evening appointments may be available upon request from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
You can also contact the CAVAC by fax at 450 670-3402 or by E-mail at email@example.com.
The head office of the Montérégie CAVAC is located in Longueuil.
The Montérégie CAVAC also has service points for clients at:
News from the CAVAC
• The CAVAC network celebrates its 25th anniversary!
• Annual report for 2011/2012 (In French)
• Rapport financier 2011/2012 (In French)
• Comprendre et aider les proches de victimes d'actes criminels violents (In French)
• CAVAC - Au service des proches et des victimes (In French)